LEP leaders recognised in New Year Honours
Business leaders from England’s Local Enterprise Partnerships have been recognised by the Queen for their exceptional levels of achievement in their local areas.
The following LEP business leaders were recognised in the 2022 New Year Honours:
- Andrew Smith, Chair, Buckinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership, and Director, Corporate Affairs, Pinewood Group Limited. For services to Business and to the British Film Industry.
- Jo Lappin, Chief Executive, Cumbria LEP. For services to the Economy in Cumbria.
- Professor Graham Galbraith, Board Member, Solent Local Enterprise Partnership, and Vice-Chancellor University of Portsmouth. For services to Higher Education.
- David Kerfoot MBE DL, Lately Chair, York, North Yorkshire Local Enterprise Partnership. For services to Rural Businesses and the Voluntary and Community Sector.
- Professor Kathryn Mitchell DL, Lately Board Member, Derby and Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership, and Vice Chancellor, University of Derby. For services to Higher Education
A full list of the Queen’s 2022 New Year Honours is available here.